Old Glory

Friday, October 18, 2013

When Honor contiues...

I don't think I will ever get use to the love and honor Chad's friends continue to show for him even now.  There are more little boys (and some puppies) that carry on Chad's name in some fashion or another.  They may use Stafford or Wade and now I am proud to announce that there will be a Chad Rodriguez arriving in March. 
I haven't thought of this in many years (obviously), but as parents we usually always look up the meaning of our child's name (well, at least I did).  Chad means:  Protector; Defender...  How appropriate was his name now?  I never thought it would really live out what it meant so for all of those that have been so loving and willing to carry on his name whether it be a little boy or a beloved pet, first, Thank You, but also know that he will continue to be your protector and defender as you carry this strong name onward.
As parents, we can't say enough to truly express our appreciation and thanks for loving our Chad and continuing to honor him like you do.
I hope it's ok if I share some of the photos I have of some of my baby boy's namesakes... They mean the world to us and always will as will their parents.

Noahh Stafford Honeyman

Bentley Wade McQuillian


TJ's Wade #1

The future Chad (Chadio) Rodriguez

Since I don't have a picture of Camden Wade Tippett, I will show you the picture of his daddy, Chip with Zach Seabaugh, Shawn Spratt, & Chadman

As a parent it's really hard to put into words what it means when someone loves your child enough to want to share his name with their own child.  A child's name is something that is extremely special and something parents long to make meaningful for them and their family and for these young men and women to make Chad such a part of their lives like this means more than I can express. 
All I can do is say thank you and I will cover you and your family in my prayers always.

No comments:

Post a Comment