Old Glory

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Big Thank You for a Fundraiser!

My sister (aka BFF Sis) in North Carolina is hosting a fundraiser at Fun Depot this weekend.  She did something completely out of her comfort zone today by having a live interview on camera with their local news station http://www.wlos.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wlos_vid_4850.shtml  They did a very good job of apparently keeping her calm and relaxed during the shoot because she looked and sounded like a pro!  You go girl!  You didn't even sound like a hillbilly like I did!  So not fair (for the record).  I am very proud of you and so thankful that you have taken such a huge part in our Wings for Our Troops foundation.  I can't wait to hear how much money ya'll raise, because I have a feeling it will be off the charts!  So you out there!  If you live close to Asheville, NC and don't have major plans this weekend I urge you to join my sister and the rest of Asheville at Fun Depot (July 8th) for a fun filled family day of games!  Thank you sis.  Love you big as the sky! 



1 comment:

  1. Aweee Shucks BFF Sister.... Thank you, I did what my heart is telling me to do. I love you more than words can express and I love Chad... I have so much empty time on my hands since Jorden left home for college that I feel this is my calling, to do something to help, to jump in there with you and Pay this foward.... I will not stop until your dream has come true, I will forever honor my precious Chadman!!! Love you infinity and beyond.

    ReplyDelete